Tuesday, April 6, 2021

1 1/2 Hours Flying

 Yesterday afternoon was one of those warm (mid 70s) sunny days.  We had a strange bubble of haze for about 2 miles around the airport when I took off.  A gentle breeze slowly moved it away before I returned to land.

I still haven't solved the Cylinder Head Temp. problem.  It stayed right around 400 degrees F at cruise.  I think I'll see if Aircraft Spruce has CHT gauges back in stock before I make any more changes.

We have 3 more nice days forecast so hopefully it will be a good week for flying.

I didn't get to take any pictures.  I discovered you can put the battery in backwards on my little Canon PowerShot ELPH 180.  Next time I'll check it before I go flying.  I could have used my phone, but I have a lanyard on the camera so it can't blow out, much safer.

No comments:

Post a Comment