Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Finally Back To Flying

 We had a beautiful evening, more like late afternoon without Daylight Time.  I flew for half an hour and everything worked fine except my camera.  I think the memory card is full.  I have not solved the Cylinder Head Temperature problem, it's still running hotter than it should.  I had fun.  

When I did my BFR I rented a friends C172.  It does not fly like the Fly Baby.  It took a while to work out the traffic pattern positions, but we got there.  The first landing I was almost stopped when we realized the nose tire had gone flat.  We got it on a creeper and carefully dragged it back to the hangar. A piece of safety wire had poked a tiny hole into the tube.

It's supposed to be nice tomorrow so maybe I can take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment